Friday, November 14, 2008

An essay a day, makes your writing perfect

It is said that practice makes you perfect, but as nobody is perfect, so it would be better if one says "practice makes you better".

Nowadays I need to improve my English writing. No matter what it takes to do it, I have to do it to ensure that I will not lose any opportunity for a poor level of expression.

From Today, This photo blog will be changed to an essay blog for a while. I will write essays and essays, and I will ask certain people to come here and take a look at them, by their comments I can try to get insightful feedback about my writing, find my weaknesses and try to get stronger in the areas that I need to improve.

I know many people probably do not like to read long texts, but even without many readers, I try to keep on writing.

I am going to use a very formal language, as I am supposed to improve my formal English, so certain formats and signs such as "u", "ur", ":)", "lol"(I do not even use this one in my informal writing), "hey", and etc. will not be used for my essays. These are to be considered as serious English analytical essays and I will ask you to read them as an English teacher!

Anyways, I will start with my first essay soon, till that time, that would be a favor of you to comment about what I am about to do, in fact any suggest or criticism you might have. Thanks for reaching the final sentence of the introduction.